FIXAUTO is always interested to meet qualified Collision Repair Specialists who are ready to advance their career with Canada’s number 1 Collision Repair brand. We’re looking for an AUTOBODY REPAIRER for the area of Quebec City!
- Permanent, full time job;
- Monday to friday, day shift;
- 40 hours/week;
- Rate of pay: 22$ per hour, for foreign worker with work permit;
- Canadian worker, competitive hourly rate;
- Medical and life insurance.
- French or english language;
- Must have 5 years of relevant experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Have a sense of initiative.
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed;
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components;
- File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired;
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting;
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers;
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place;
- Repair or replace interior components;
- Operate soldering equipment or use plastic ller to ll holes, dents and seams;
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.